Scrolling Post

War Commander Not Loading / Stuck at 99%

I just had my War Commander freeze on my, it was failing to load at 99% with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. The fix was Firefox.  For some reason when Kixeye did an update for war commander, it made the Flash out of date. I tried re-downloading Google chrome. But it did not fix the problem. You can see on the video below. It was also not my internet because I did a speed check. The fix was installing Firefox.
Tags:
war commander freezing at 99% - Fix
war commander keeps crashing
war commander stuck on loading


1 comment:

  1. i had this problem for a long time and finally i found a solutoion!!!
    This method came from my head so i did not copy anyone, i was wondering why it was working for some people and others no, i thought it might be depending where you live and it is restricted for some countries so i went and downloaded a vpn (i reccomend you totalvpn cuz thats the one that worked for me and is free) after downloading totalvpn connect to Netherlands,Amsterdam wait and it will connect now go to war commander and play, it should stop at 81%,91%,99% dont worry thats what we want after a few minutes or seconds it will start! (it might not have sound/music so you have to refresh page) PLEASE SHARE THIS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LET THEM KNOW

    ReplyDelete

War Commander Search